Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tiptoe Still Going Strong! - Amazon Reviews


Four months later, The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe is still going strong on Amazon and consistently staying in the top 100 manga titles on Kindle. Thanks to all the people who left reviews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yaoi must!!!, November 30, 2011
By 
lynn -Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: The Rule Of Standing On Tiptoe (Yaoi Manga) (Kindle Edition)
I'm a hard core Yaoi fan. But this manga is so sweet,cute and a repeat read. I would keep this as a permie in my kindle. Will keep. A sudle unsure love. Wonderful art.

Ending so sweet I had to aw

Very light Yaoi.
Sure to enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely adorable., January 5, 2012
By 
Wordwok -This review is from: The Rule Of Standing On Tiptoe (Yaoi Manga) (Kindle Edition)
I love yaoi/BL and this was a definite great read. It's a soft, cute, and absolutely adorable manga! The artwork is cute and well done. The story line is great, as well. I'm glad I purchased this, it was definitively worth the buy!
 
5.0 out of 5 stars A Charming and Enchanting Read!, February 5, 2012
By 
Michelle A Moody -Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: The Rule Of Standing On Tiptoe (Yaoi Manga) (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be a charming and enchanting read! It is a coming-of-age story about how two boys friendship turns to love. It is cute, light-hearted and a true BL over yaoi story. If you have ever read the manga series La Esperanca, you will definitely enjoy this manga! Overall, it is well worth the buy, because I know I shall be reading The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe several times over! I highly recommend it and it's a good read for a day you want to feel good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Manga, February 27, 2012
By 
cat_pack (Junction City, Ohio) -Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: The Rule Of Standing On Tiptoe (Yaoi Manga) (Kindle Edition)
This is a amazing manga, you really feel like you can connect with the characters. There is alot of comic antics throughout that makes it a very entertaining read. I don't really feel that it should be classified as a yaoi manga as nothing "intense" actually happens aside a few innocent kisses. So for those of you expecting the usual in depth scenes may be disapointed but it's a worthy addition to any shonen ai/yaoi collection.

2 comments:

Have you read her new title Caramel? I think since it's from Taiyo Tosho there's a big chance that DMG will localize it. It would be great if you guys had a chance to work on it since you did a good job on Tiptoe.

Oh, I would love to do another Puku Okuyama title! I will ask DMP if they're going to pick up the license :D

Post a Comment