Friday, February 3, 2012

For the Love of... Mustaches!

During the DMG video conference today (http://www.livestream.com/dmguild), the chat box got a little rowdy. At one point, cheers of "Take off your shirt!" were typed enthusiastically. Near the end, conversation digressed into mustache fetishes, and I nearly suggested a challenge to see who could slip a mustache past DMG QC. I didn't think the head of production would appreciate the humor, though XD























I thought Rikuro looked kind of good with his goatee XD


















It didn't go so well for the younger guys, though >_>
Then ago, fu manchu never goes well for anyone...




Top pic is from You and Tonight v1 - Koyoi Omae to (c) by Keiko Kinoshita
Bottom pic is from Rainy Day Love - Ameiro Koigokoro (c) by Satomi Konno
All rights reserved Original Japanese edition published by Taiyoh Tosho Publishing Co., Ltd.

4 comments:

Mustaches... that was such a fun webcast. We're a lively bunch!

Rikuro kinda looks okay, but I don't like mustaches on my bishies, although, I do find stubble sexy...sometimes.

Anyway, here's a link to some pictures I took of "You and Tonight" in my nook color in stock with the stock reader, and in the ice cream sandwich rom with the aldiko reader. I also added pictures of how it looks in my prst1 with the aldiko reader.
http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t374/sophiluz/you%20and%20tonight%202012/
I hope you find some use for it.

@azurelucy - Ooh, PRST1! Very cool! You are much more technologically savvy than me. So pictures 1 and 2 are the Nook color with the standard Nook reader, picture 3 is the PRST1 (judging by the icons at the bottom), and pictures 4 and 5 are of the Nook with aldiko reader? I want to make sure I have everything correct before I post :P

Thank you so much!!

Pictures 1 & 2 are from the rooted prst1; picture 1 was taken with a snapshot app and picture 2 was taken with my phone. Picture 3 is from a rooted nook color, and pictures 4 & 5 are from the normal nook.

Post a Comment